Can homeopathic treatment cure painful piles or hemorrhoids
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, is one of the most common gastrointestinal disorders seen by general practitioners. About 75% of the population gets hemorrhoids at some point in their life as per a study published by NCBI. There are several treatment methods and home remedies available but the results are temporary and may come with a host of side-effects. Homeopathy offers safe and natural treatment for piles and it gives long-lasting relief from any painful piles symptom.
At Dr Batra’s™, we have successfully treated over 10,00,000 patients for various ailments including Piles with a treatment success rate of 91% as authenticated by American Quality Assessors. If you too are looking for a permanent treatment of piles, you can consult our expert homeopaths by booking an appointment online
Here's how homeopathy treatment helps treat piles:
Firstly, let us understand in brief 'What is Piles?' Piles is a condition caused by swollen veins in the rectum and anus. These veins may swell when they are irritated by the passing of stools, thereby causing painful bowel movements, burning and itching sensation, and blood in the feces.
A lot of people suffer in silence and don’t consult a doctor or ask anyone for the treatment of piles. While we understand that you may find it difficult, or rather, embarrassing to approach a doctor for piles, but they are the ones who can help you tackle the situation in the best possible way.
Not to speak of the discomfort, piles can add to your pain and cause complications like ulcer formation and skin tags, if left untreated. In the fourth stage (severe piles), piles can get strangulated (lose their blood supply) which can be very painful and cause the tissue to die. You may also find that your piles make you feel self-conscious (about having sex). Hence, it is advisable to consult a doctor at the early stages of piles.
To know more about piles disease and its different stages, click here: Piles Overview
Benefits of taking homeopathy treatment for piles
- Safe & Natural: Homeopathic remedies for piles are made from natural substances and are, therefore, safe from any side-effects.
- Painless: Unlike surgical treatment options for piles like banding, cauterization and surgery, homeopathy offers a non-invasive treatment for piles.
- Corrects the root cause: Homeopathy treatment for piles aims at finding out the real cause of the disease. To do this, homeopaths consider each and every aspect of an individual’s personality, lifestyle and routine, food choices, stress factor and more.
- Reduced chances of recurrence: Homeopathic medicines work at the constitutional level to set right the disturbances in the venous systems that have caused piles in the first place, thereby it reduces the chances of recurrence of the disorder.
- Research support: Scientific studies have proven that homeopathic medicines are effective in the management of Piles (hemorrhoids). (Source: Individual observational research studies, Dr Thanka R, Kerala, India)
Related: Common Myths about Piles (Haemorrhoids)
The sooner you consult a homeopath for piles treatment, better are the chances of recovery. In fact, you can avoid surgery if you take homeopathic treatment in the initial stages. Hence, never be ashamed or think of piles as an embarrassing medical condition. It can be treated effectively through homeopathy and can relieve you from unbearable pain – forever!
- Don’t sit for long in the toilet, reading a newspaper or using a mobile phone.
- Don’t ignore the urge to pass stools.
- Consume high-fibre foods like broccoli, sweet potato, whole-grain cereals and bran to ease constipation.
- Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily.
- Avoid excessive salty, refined or junk foods.
- Regular exercise helps maintain weight and ease out motions.
- Stress can lead to digestive problems and straining, and due to constipation, hemorrhoids can flare-up. Therefore, engage yourself in activities that makes you happy.