Scalp Psoriasis - Treatment
The conventional treatment for scalp psoriasis consists of anti-dandruff shampoos, immune-suppressant shampoos and skin softeners. However, the results are temporary in most cases. Such treatments can also cause damage to the scalp, with high chances of recurrence.
Homeopathy gives long-lasting results. It also reduces scaling and recurrence.
According to clinical research studies conducted in the UK and Germany, 81 to 97% psoriatic patients treated with homeopathy showed distinct improvement, with no side-effects.
A study published in The Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology reported that psoriasis patients experienced significant improvement in their quality of life and reduction in their psoriasis symptoms with homeopathic treatment.
Why Dr Batra’s™?
Hair loss is a condition that requires a personalised approach to its treatment. The selection of treatment is based on the extent of hair loss, grade of baldness as well as condition of the hair and the scalp.
At Dr Batra’s™, we offer tailor-made solutions to every patient. Our doctors conduct a video-microscopy test, and then they customise a treatment plan best suited to meet the expectations and the individual needs of the patients.
The treatment consists of the following steps:
- Scalp skin monitoring under wood’s lamp to check any associated fungal infection of the scalp and also to differentiate from other diseases.
- Depending on the analysis, natural homeopathy medicines are recommended for the following effects:
- reduced itching;
- reduced flare-up;
- reduced intensity;
- reduced frequency and duration of the complaints;
- limited spread;
- prevention of sleepless nights; and
- correcting deep-seated emotional concerns.
- We also monitor underlying diseases such as hypertension, diabetes and depression, and provide help to improve self-image..
- Homeopathic medicines help to effectively cope with stress, enhance social relations and attain emotional stability.