Autism Treatment in Homeopathy
Autism homeopathy treatment offers an effective, safe and gentle way of treating autism as its remedies target each pattern of symptoms. Withthe help of homeopathy treatment, children with severeautism show progress and a marked reversal in the condition. Homeopathy helps manage aggression, enhances physical health problems and reinforcesthe overall wellbeing in children with autism.
For almost a century, the medical profession has struggled to comprehend and work out ways to treat autism. Stimulants, tranquilizers, hypnotics, etc. have been used from time to time to deal with autism buthave resultedin short-term or temporary gains. Homeopathy treats the causes from the root and modifies the behavior of all concerned for good; not only for the child but for the parents as well.
Homeopathic remedies are recommended for all age groups and can be taken for longer durations without the fear of any harmful side-effects. Autism homeopathy treatment focuses on dealing with autism naturally. A parent can be 100% sure of their child’s safety.
Autism presents itself differently in different children.An individualistic approach is taken in every case. Different Homeopathic medicines for autism are prescribed at different stages of the condition. A child’s health history is like a puzzle for a homeopath. Each ailment or condition he/she has had fills in one more piece of that puzzle. This helps to put together a suitable homeopathic treatment plan. Homeopathic medicines for autismaddress the mental, emotional and physical symptoms, which contribute to healing the condition.
The homeopathic case evaluation of a child with autism incorporates a detailed study of the diseases in the family, which help to understand the genetic ground for autism. The case summary also considers impaired functions in terms of communication, speech, behavior, social skills, tantrums, etc. Because it can be difficult to get a detailed description of pain or other symptoms of autism, parents are also focused on during the case-taking procedure.
Homeopaths examine the symptoms present in children with autism. Are they violent? Do they have anxiety? Do they have constipation or diarrhea? Are they hand-flapping or toe-walking? Are they typically warm or very relaxed? All these small differences dictate a different autism treatment in homeopathy, to help them heal better.
Homeopathic Medicines for Autism in Child
Homeopathy brings balance to the immune system of the child. Homeopathic medicines for autism lessen the state of vulnerability. They also bring a change tothe state of reactivity. When reactivity improves, other characteristics emerge. Thus,healing takes place through the sequential use of homeopathic medicines in a judicious way. Autism homeopathy treatment treats the condition wholly and aims to treat the generic tendencies with a strategic management process.
Why Dr Batra's® for Autism Treatment
At DrBatra's ™, we have achieved positive treatment outcome of 96.8% in treating child health troubles including autism. Our team of expert homeopathic doctors workextensively in the treatment of children with special needs.If you notice autism symptoms in your little one, book an online appointment with DrBatra's™ right away to seek safe, effective and long-lasting autism treatment.
What is the most effective treatment for autism?
Homeopathy treats the root cause(s) of autism. Homeopathic medicines are made from natural sources. They are non-toxic, eco-friendly & completely safe for people of all ages and who are sensitive or have experienced side-effects of allopathic medications.
How do you treat a child with autism?
- Be patient: It often takes a child with autism longer to process information. You require slowing down your speech to his or her speed and adapting a more patient attitude while interacting with them.
- Explain to the child how to express anger without being too aggressive: Children with autism should be made to realize that they don’t have to bottle up their anger and frustration. Instead, they can be taught to express it in more constructive ways.
- Always stay positive: Children with autism generally respond well to positive reinforcement. Be sure to talk about or reward good behavior often.
- Ignore attention-seeking behavior: A child with autism may act out to get you to focus on them. Ignoring this act is often the best way to restrain it.
- Interact through physical activity: Children with autism have short attention spans. This is notably true while communicating. Playing outside and running around can be a better way of sharing time. It will also help them calm down and feel relaxed.
- Be affectionate and respectful: Children with autism often need a hug, sometimes more than other children. In some cases, children don’t like to be touched. Respect their personal space. Never force physical affection on a reluctant child.
- Show your love and interest: Children with autism may have trouble showing their feelings. But they should know that you love them. Express your interest in their wellbeing as well as your care and support.
- Believe:A child with autism is foremost a child. He or she is a maturing person with unknown possibilities. Believe in what the child can do. Don’t define the child by an interpretation.