Seborrheic dermatitis treatment in Homeopathy for Scalp & Face
Conventional Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment consists of over-the-counter shampoos, creams and lotions. But usage of these products does not guarantee long-term relief. Also, the chances of recurrence are high.
When it comes to Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment, the best treatment is one that offers long-term relief without causing any harm. This is where homeopathy comes into the picture. Homeopathy offers an excellent treatment for all stages of Seborrheic Dermatitis. Furthermore, the results are long-lasting, with a minimal risk of recurrence.
An observational study at the Charitè University Medical Centre showed significant reduction in the severity of Seborrheic Dermatitis in patients taking homeopathic Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment. Patients were able to reduce their dependency on conventional treatment when treated with homeopathic Seborrheic Dermatitis medicines.
Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment in homeopathy without any side effects & 96.6% Patient Success Rate
Homeopathic treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis provides relief in the following ways:
- Reduction in itching
- Reduction in dandruff
- Reduction in the intensity, frequency and duration of complaints
- Controlling overactive oil glands
- Correcting the underlying diseases such as thyroid and zinc deficiency
- Treating associated complaints like anxiety and stress
- Improving self-confidence and overall quality of life
Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment at Dr Batra’s™ consists of a combination of the following procedures:
- Scalp skin analysis through video-microscopy to check the extent of scalp damage and the intensity of scaling. This painless test magnifies the scalp up to 200 times.
- This is followed by the Wood’s lamp diagnosis to check the causative factor. It is a procedure that uses ultraviolet light to detect fungal or bacterial skin infections.
- Depending on the aforementioned analysis, homeopathy treatment for Seborrheic Dermatitis will be determined.
Why choose Dr Batra's™ for Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment?
- We have successfully treated more than 7 lakh patients suffering from hair problems.
- We have a team of over 300 doctors personally trained by Dr. Akshay Batra, India's first trichologist from the Trichological Society of London.
- Our Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment has no side-effects.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis scalp treatment in homeopathy provides long-lasting solutions.
- We offer personalised treatment for every patient.
- We have achieved a success rate of 94% in Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment, as authenticated by American Quality Assessors.
According to an independent study conducted by AC Nielson:
- Up to 90% of the patients of Dr Batra’s™ do not switch to any other treatment.
- 73% patients, who received allopathic and homeopathic treatment earlier, recommend Dr Batra’s™ as the best solution for their hair problems.
Seborrheic Dermatitis cases, especially those treated in the early stages; show much better results with homeopathy. However, people in the advanced stages of the disorder also respond very well to homeopathic Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment. But they require treatment over an extended period of time.
The symptoms of Seborrheic Dermatitis are often easily visible. Even though the condition is not physically painful, it can cause considerable discomfort to a person. The scaling, itching and dandruff may lead people towards self isolation as well as social isolation. This can have a serious impact on the self-confidence and the self-image of a person. It can also lead to an increase in stress and anxiety. An ideal Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment should also address these associated factors.
Chronic conditions like Seborrheic Dermatitis require a personalised approach. At Dr Batra’s™, our team of expert homeopathic doctors and trichologists offer tailor-made solutions for Seborrheic Dermatitis. The selection of treatment is based on a detailed evaluation of the patient’s case history as well as the condition of the hair and scalp. The treatment addresses not only the physical symptoms of the condition but also the psychological impact, such as an increase in stress and anxiety due to the condition. Our doctors then customise a Seborrheic Dermatitis treatment plan best suited to meet the patient’s overall needs and expectations.