Male Pattern Baldness Treatment from Homeopathy.
Across the world, homeopathy is the preferred hair loss treatment for men, as it has no side-effects and is non-addictive. Homeopathic hair treatment for men is a mind-body medicine that not only treats the physical complaints but also targets the mind and gently restores the mind-body equilibrium. It also provides hairfall solutions for men for stress-related patchy loss of hair, trichotillomania or stress induced hair-shedding.
Male Pattern Baldness Overview
According to a study by the National Center for Biotechnology, natural ingredients found in homeopathic remedies like Thuja Occidentalis and Sabal Serrulata are effective in male pattern baldness treatment. It has natural DHT (dihydrotestosterone) inhibitors that promote hair regrowth, making homeopathy a proven and effective hair treatment for men.
A personalized approach is the most effective when it comes to hair loss treatment for men. The expert homeopathic doctors at Dr Batra’s™ determine the hair treatment for men based on the extent of hair loss, the grade of baldness as well as the condition of the hair and the scalp. Dr Batra’s™ offers customized hair fall solutions for men which give long-term relief.
- We have successfully provided hair fall treatment for men and have treated more than 7 lakh patients suffering from hair loss.
- We have a team of over 300 doctors personally trained by Dr. Akshay Batra, India's first trichologist from the Trichological Society of London.
- Our hair treatment for men has no side-effects and toxicity.
- Our hair growth treatments and hair fall solutions for men are safe and long-lasting.
- We have a 96.6% patient success rate for treating hair loss, including hair treatment for men, as authenticated by the American Quality Assessors.
- We provide personalised hair loss treatment for men depending upon their individual causes and symptoms.
We at Dr Batra's™ have carried out successful hair loss treatment for men through the combination of homoeopathy, trichology and technology. Dr Batra’s™ offers safe, effective and long-lasting hair fall solutions for men and has more than 7 lakh happy hair patients.
According to an independent study conducted by AC Nielson:
- Around 90% of Dr Batra’s™ patients do not switch to any other hair treatments for men.
- Around 73% patients who have received allopathic and homeopathic hair treatment for men recommend Dr Batra’s™ to be the best solution for their hair problems.
Instant and permanent hair loss solutions at Dr Batra’s™
Dr Batra’s™ homeopathy
- 96.6% of patients are satisfied with Dr Batra’s™ homeopathic hair loss treatment for men, as authenticated by the American Quality Assessors.
- Homeopathic hair treatment for men are selected and customised based on the patient’s medical history, temperament, extent of hair loss and other factors.
- Homeopathy effectively treats the underlying causes of hair loss, such as anaemia, thyroid, etc. making it an effective hair loss treatment for men.
- The medical procedures used in the hair falling treatment for men at Dr Batra’s are safe, natural and have no toxic side-effects.
- Minimal dietary restrictions may be involved only if necessary during the homeopathic hair loss treatment for men.
- Homeopathic hair treatments for men are recommended for grades 1 to 7 in patterns of balding.
For effective hair loss treatment for men, it is important to know about the symptoms of hair loss.
Homeopathy forms the main line of hair loss treatment for men (male pattern baldness) and can be supplemented by various other hair fall solutions for men. These are as listed below:
Dr Batra’s™ groHAIR
- This hair treatment for men is based on a 2003 Nobel Prize-winning discovery.
- It is India’s first non-invasive hair loss treatment for men.
- It works on electroporation, that lets the hair serum containing dihydrotestosterone inhibitors penetrateinto the scalp. This stimulates hair growth, resulting in an effective hair loss treatment for men.
- It has a 77% treatment success rateas authenticated by American Quality Assessors.
- It has no side-effects and takes only up to 30 minutes per week (Visible results in 5 weeks).
- This hair loss treatment for men is recommended for grades 2 to 6in patterns of balding.
Dr Batra’s™ Hair Transplant
- It is an alternative hair fall solution for men that reverses baldness and restores the natural hairline.
- It involves international procedures of FUE and FUT
- It shows a 95% treatment success rate as authenticated by American Quality Assessors.
- It employs state-of-the-art technology.
- It uses a trusted and scientific approach.
- It is performed by internationally trained surgeons.
- It also provides long-lasting hair fall solutions for men.
Dr Batra’s™ Instant Hair
- It consists of artificial microfibers that give an appearance of a full head of hair.
- It covers bald patches in just 30 seconds.
- It gives an appearance of natural-looking hair that lasts until the next wash.
- It is non-toxic and free of side-effects making it an alternative hair fall solution for men.
- It conceals and camouflages bald and patchy spots. It is also resistant to wind, rain and perspiration.
- It is recommended for grades 2 to 5in patterns of balding.
Dr Batra’s™ STMcell Therapy
- It is a revolutionary hair fall solution for men brought to India by Dr Batra’s™.
- It is a South Korean innovation for natural hair growth.
- It works on stem cells that promote new hair growth within 6 weeks of the treatment.
- It shows a 88% treatment success rate as authenticated by American Quality Assessors
- It causes minimal to no pain and has no toxic side-effects.
- This hair loss treatment for men restores cellular multiplication (growth of cells) by improving blood circulation to the scalp.
- It restores hair follicles to the original size and minimises hair thinning.
- It is recommended for grades 3 to 6in patterns of balding.
- Visible results in 6 weeks.
Dr Batra’s™ Quick Hair
- Dr Batra’s™ Quik Hair is a revolutionary hair fall solution for men.
- They are toupees & wigs of international quality made from natural hair.
- It can give an appearance of a head full of hair instantly.
With numerous remedies and hair loss treatments for men that promise hair growth, it’s important to choose the one that works the best for you. An effective hair treatment for men requires a personalized approach. Based on a video-microscopic assessment of your hair and scalp, our doctors will prescribe the right hair-care regime and suggest an individualised treatment best suited for you.
At Dr Batra’s™ homeopathy clinics, we provide effective hair fall solutions with 96.6% patient satisfaction as authenticated by American Quality Assessors.
Want to know your hair loss score? Take the Hair evaluation test: Test Now
How effective is Dr Batra’s™ treatment for male pattern baldness?
What is cost for Dr Batra’s™ hair loss treatment for men?
What is the effective way to treat male pattern baldness?
Why do people experience male pattern baldness?
What will happen during a male pattern baldness treatment consultation?
- In the first consultation, the doctor spends 30-45 minutes understanding the extent and root cause of the hair loss.
- The doctor then conducts a digital hair and scalp analysis with a video microscope that helps magnify the hair and scalp up to 200 times. It identifies the extent of the hair loss problem enabling an accurate treatment plan.
- In many cases, the genes are responsible for hair fall. Dr Batra's™ Geno Homeopathy is a revolutionary, scientific, safe and precise gene-targeted homeopathic therapy. It is the first of its kind state-of-the-art technology to be introduced in India. Geno Homeopathy is advised on the basis of a non-invasive genetic test that is done by collecting the saliva of the patient. This helps identify the strength of the hair gene and predicts the probability of going bald. It also helps identify and treat genetic factors that can cause hairfall in men. Since Geno Homeopathy is based on your individualized genetic predisposition, it is a customized and effective for male pattern baldness cure.
- Based on the diagnosis, our doctors develop a customized treatment plan. Dr Batra's™ follows an integrated approach combining homeopathic medicine and aesthetic treatments to offer the best hair loss treatment for men.
Is it possible for me to re-grow my hair?
There is a strong history of baldness in my family. Can it be prevented in my case?
I am 25 years old, and I’m losing hair rapidly. What treatment can I take to stop my hair loss?
I have noticed excessive hair fall after changing my place of stay. Can hair loss be linked to the water?
I have noticed hair fall after a lot of stress. Is hair fall related to stress?
Myths and FactsKnow more
- Parlour treatments and shampoos can treat hair loss.
This is a myth. Hair loss is a medical condition that is caused by some underlying conditions such as thyroid disorders, anaemia, hormonal imbalances, etc. A parlour treatment or hair product will only be superficial, and it will certainly not treat your hair loss. Hair loss can only be treated by scientifically diagnosing the underlying medical conditions and treating them accordingly.
- Oiling the hair makes it grow thicker and longer.
This is a myth. Applying hair oil is a traditional and useful Indian practice, but it does not cause the hair to grow longer and thicker at all. Hair oil does not play a role in hair growth. However, oil can condition the hair and scalp, thereby making it smoother.
- Rubbing the fingernails of one hand against the other controls hair loss and helps with the re-growth of hair.
There is no scientific evidence to back this belief. The best recourse for hair loss is to consult a trichologist who will diagnose the cause of your problem and provide you with the best possible solution.
- Brushing your hair 100 times a day makes it grow faster.
Definitely not. Brushing only helps to spread natural oils over the complete hair strand. Excessive brushing may only add to your hair problems, thus damaging the hair due to excess friction.
- No visible hair loss means no balding.
It is not necessary that you go bald only if you notice hair visibly falling off. Male-pattern baldness causes militarisation (shrinking of the hair follicle). It also causes the hair to grow at a slower pace than normal. Very often, people miss the visible signs of their own hair loss, that is, when their hair starts to thin out and gaps between the hair become visible. This happens because the rate of hair growth in male-pattern baldness becomes slow. This needs to be treated medically, just like any other case of male-pattern baldness.
- If I shave my head off, will my hair grow back thicker and longer?
Shaving the hair has nothing to do with the rate of hair growth. Hair loss is caused by medical conditions and the underlying causes need to be addressed with appropriate medical treatment. With shaving, you only get rid of the hair, but hair follicles still continue to shrink.
Homeopathy Treatment resultsKnow more
Male-pattern baldness is responsible for the vast majority of hair loss in men. The condition is characterised by a typical pattern of receding hairline at the temples and hair thinning at the crown. It can even progress to partial or complete baldness in some cases. At Dr Batra's, we have successfully treated more than 7 lakh hair-loss patients and we have earned a 94% patient satisfaction rate (according to the American Quality Assessors).
Some of the illustrative case photos of patients treated at Dr Batra's:
Deven reported to us with complaints of hair loss. His hairline was receding from both the temples. There was no history of any infections of the scalp or any other illness in the past. After taking treatment, his hair started growing well and he states that he is now very happy with the treatment.
Hair grow treatment has proven its efficacy for the patient. The treatment outcome made him happy and satisfied.