Alopecia Areata Treatment in Homeopathy
The most common alopecia areata treatment involves local, steroid injections with or without oral steroids. However, the studies conducted at Dr Batra’s™ have shown that the relapse rate of patchy hair loss after steroids is as high as 50%, along with the possibility of side-effects. When it comes to alopecia treatment in homeopathy, the relapse rate is just 9.1%.
For ideal alopecia areata treatment, it is imperative to understand the unique causes and symptoms of the condition. As they differ from person to person, every person suffering from alopecia areata requires a customized hair falling treatment plan. This is where homeopathy can help.
Why Choose Homeopathy for Alopecia Treatment?
- Homeopathic medicine for alopecia is made from natural ingredients and is therefore free from side-effects.
- The remedies for alopecia areata treatment are selected and customised based on your medical history.
- They target the root cause of your patchy hair loss, which helps in slowing down hair loss.
- Homeopathic medicines offer excellent relief in case of disorders that are triggered by an abnormal immune response by the body. These medications are good for enhancing immunity, thereby preventing the immune system from attacking the hair follicles.
- Along with low immunity, alopecia treatment in homeopathy effectively treats other underlying causes of patchy hair loss, such as nutritional deficiencies and hormonal imbalances. It also treats conditions like asthma, allergies, atopic dermatitis, thyroid disorders, stress, anxiety and depression that may trigger or aggravate alopecia areata.
- Alopecia treatment in homeopathy promotes hair regrowth and controls the progress as well as the spread of bald spots to other regions.
Scientific Evidence on the efficacy of homeopathy in alopecia treatment:
A study published in the Indian Journal of Research in Homeopathy states the case of an 11 year old boy with alopecia areata. The case is documented from a Dermatology clinic at the Regional Research Institute of Homoeopathy at Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh. The patient was treated with an individualised homeopathic medicine over a period of 3 years. The results showed a significant improvement with homeopathic hair falling treatment, with complete disappearance of bald patches without any recurrence.
Why Choose Dr. Batra's for Alopecia Treatment?
- We have successfully treated more than 7 lakh patients suffering from hair problems.
- We have a team of over 300 doctors personally trained by Dr Akshay Batra, India's first trichologist from the Trichological Society of London.
- Our alopecia treatment has no side-effects.
- Alopecia treatment in homeopathy provides long-lasting solutions.
- We offer personalised alopecia treatment for every patient.
- Our hair treatments, including alopecia areata treatment, have achieved a 96.6% patient satisfaction rate as authenticated by American Quality Assessors.
The society we live in lays a considerable importance on physical appearance. It dictates many aspects of our personal as well as professional lives. In such a scenario, having a condition like alopecia areata can be discouraging. While the condition isn't physically painful, it can have a serious impact on the self image and the confidence of a person. People suffering from alopecia areata may often be subjected to social isolation or self-isolation. They may often feel the need to keep their patches of hair loss covered and hidden, which can be physically uncomfortable and mentally demoralizing. In severe cases, this can even push them towards anxiety and depression. In a dire need to cope with the condition, some people might resort to smoking, substance abuse or other harmful activities. These aspects must also be addressed in alopecia treatment. Along with the physical symptoms, a good alopecia areata treatment should take into account the emotional and psychological effects of the condition as well.
At Dr Batra’sTM, our expert homeopathic doctors put together the alopecia treatment after a thorough evaluation of the patient’s physical as well as psychological state. This is achieved with the help of a detailed case history and the analysis of the condition of the hair and the scalp. A scalp analysis through a video microscopy test magnifies your scalp up to 200 times. It helps the doctor identify the extent of the problem as well as the degree of miniaturisation of the hair follicles. Along with the homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata, our doctors will counsel and guide you on easy lifestyle changes that can help deal with the challenges posed by alopecia areata in day-to-day life.
For the rare cases of alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis, our doctors may also recommend Quik Hair, which is a safe and effective method to cover up bald patches. Read More
While there is no known alopecia cure as of yet, the good part is that the condition causes no damage to the hair follicles. Therefore, with the right alopecia treatment, all the hair that is lost can re-grow.