Relieve your pressure by getting Urinary Incontinence Treatment in Homeopathy for Male & Female.
Homeopathy is known to treat the root cause of the disease without any side-effects; it also takes care of the psychological damages caused by this condition.
|Possible side-effects of conventional treatment
|Advantages of homeopathy
|Prolonged coughing and sneezing
|Anti-allergic medicines help to some extent and for a limited period of time
|Homeopathy is known to treat allergies from the root, thus preventing allergies and controlling urinary incontinence
|Specific medicines with short-term relief
|Treats the underlying cause of obesity, thereby preventing obesity as well as urinary incontinence
|A clinical trial conducted in in the Department of Biophysics, Washington, suggests that homeopathic medicines inhibit prostate enlargement
|Pelvic floor exercise
|Physiotherapy, along with homeopathy, will speed up recovery
Why Dr Batra's for Urinary Incontinence Treatment?
At Dr Batra’s™, our doctors employ an integrated approach based on causative factors, type and severity of urinary incontinence, and prescribe a customised treatment plan that includes the following:
- prescribing specific homeopathic medicines to strengthen and improve bladder control
- prescribing medicines to help patients control their anxiety
- treating and correcting underlying diseases, such as bladder stones, infections, fibroids, urinary tract infection, etc.
- treating associated recurring skin complications that may arise due to urinary incontinence
- suggesting lifestyle changes
- suggesting exercise to strengthen pelvic muscles
- counselling and providing emotional support to the patient
Thus, over a period of time, the patient will notice the following changes in their health:
- reduced tendency to get infections
- improved bladder control
- reduced stress
- reduced fear of public embarrassment
- improved quality of life