Urinary Incontinence - Treatment
Homeopathy is known to treat the root cause of the disease without any side-effects; it also takes care of the psychological damages caused by this condition.
|Conventional treatment||Possible side-effects of conventional treatment||Advantages of homeopathy|
|Prolonged coughing and sneezing||Anti-allergic medicines help to some extent and for a limited period of time||Homeopathy is known to treat allergies from the root, thus preventing allergies and controlling urinary incontinence|
|Obesity||Specific medicines with short-term relief||Treats the underlying cause of obesity, thereby preventing obesity as well as urinary incontinence|
|Prostate enlargement||Surgery||A clinical trial conducted in in the Department of Biophysics, Washington, suggests that homeopathic medicines inhibit prostate enlargement|
|Pelvic floor exercise||Physiotherapy||Physiotherapy, along with homeopathy, will speed up recovery|
Why Dr Batra’s™?
At Dr Batra’s™, our doctors employ an integrated approach based on causative factors, type and severity of urinary incontinence, and prescribe a customised treatment plan that includes the following:
- prescribing specific homeopathic medicines to strengthen and improve bladder control
- prescribing medicines to help patients control their anxiety
- treating and correcting underlying diseases, such as bladder stones, infections, fibroids, urinary tract infection, etc.
- treating associated recurring skin complications that may arise due to urinary incontinence
- suggesting lifestyle changes
- suggesting exercise to strengthen pelvic muscles
- counselling and providing emotional support to the patient
Thus, over a period of time, the patient will notice the following changes in their health:
- reduced tendency to get infections
- improved bladder control
- reduced stress
- reduced fear of public embarrassment
- improved quality of life