Premenstrual Syndrome - Treatment
- In two studies conducted in Israel, 90% women treated with homeopathy over a three-month period experienced an improvement in their PMS symptoms.
- In a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial, women suffering from clinically diagnosed PMS and treated with individualised homeopathic treatment showed good relief.
The above studies clearly demonstrate that homeopathy is helpful in treating PMS. Homeopathic medicines are safe and natural. They are selected on the basis of the patient’s nature, temperament, other likes and dislikes. Another very important benefit of homeopathy is to help the woman get relief from other associated complaints, like migraine, asthma or depression (if any), along with PMS. The detailed way in which cases are studied in homeopathy allows doctors to understand the patient’s medical history so that effective counselling and guidance can be given on managing mood swings and making lifestyle changes.
Why Dr Batra's™?
We have successfully treated hundreds of PMS cases with homeopathic treatment. At our clinics, our doctors get the patient’s case history along with all the symptoms she might be suffering from and study them properly, besides any other associated complaints that she might have. The case is monitored by our team of homeopathic doctors, gynaecologists and endocrinologists. Individual homeopathic medicines are selected based on specific symptoms and their intensity. The treatment is then monitored to show the following results:
- reductions in the intensity of complaints
- shorter duration of PMS
- reduction in associated complaints
- gradual improvement in mood swings
- gradual decline of emotional symptoms