Tonsillitis Treatment using Homeopathic Medicine
Tonsillitis occurs commonly in children due to viral or bacterial infections. Immunity plays an important role in tonsillitis.Children with low immunity are easily susceptible to this infection. Tonsillitis treatment in homeopathy is effective for pediatric (infants, children and adolescents) patients suffering from this condition as the medicines are made from natural ingredients and free from side-effects. This treatment is very effective for both acute and chronic tonsillitis.
Homeopathy not only treats tonsillitis but heals the allergic sensitivity of the child’s immune system. Tonsillitis treatment in homeopathy heals instead of just easing the symptoms of the disease. It takes into consideration the minutest details of the suffering person.
Chronic inflammation and enlargement of the glands can be completely reversed through homeopathy. Homeopathy takes the inside-out approach to treat tonsillitis, beginning with the analysis of all the triggers. Tonsillitis treatment in homeopathy is usually selected after taking into accountthe mode of onset and symptoms of the disease like throat pain, thirst, sweat, shivering, mental restlessness, changes in appetite, etc. Homeopathy removes these vulnerabilities caused bythe infection so that the child’shealth is restored. Even in severe cases of recurrent tonsillitis where a tonsillectomy (surgical removal of the tonsil) is advised, homeopathic medicines can play a significant role and surgical intervention can be avoided. Homeopathy does not just focus on treating the symptoms, but also eliminates the risk of recurrence.
Homeopathic treatments can be given to people of all age groups. Tonsillitis can also be treated with painkillers, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic medicines. But these conventional treatments can lead to unwanted side-effects like an upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, vaginal itching and yeast infections. As tonsillitis can be viral or bacterial,these germs are infectious and airborne.Hence practicing good hygiene is vital to prevent tonsillitis.
Homeopathic tonsillitis medication is prescribed after a thorough evaluation of the case history, which aids in understanding the root causes and characteristic symptoms. Homeopathy treatment can be divided into 2 types according to the type of tonsillitis and the approach of the treatment:
Types of Tonsillitis Treatment in Homeopathy
- Acute tonsillitis treatment: In acute tonsillitis, symptoms have ahigher intensity and require treatment that provides relief within a short period of time. A homeopath considers all the acute symptoms while selecting a homeopathic remedy for tonsillitis.
- Chronic tonsillitis treatment: In chronic tonsillitis, the acute symptoms are not prominent but thetonsils enlarge with fewer symptoms. In this condition, tonsillitis treatment is required for a longer period by applying the constitutional homeopathic approach. The constitutional treatment is purely based on the totality of the child’s symptoms. Therefore, medicines are given systematically for a longer time. This helps to heal tonsillitis for years together and provides long-term relief. Best of all, since a child’s immune system gets strengthened by using a homeopathic remedy for tonsillitis, there is less chance of recurrence not only of tonsillitis but of other infections as well.
According to a study published by The National Center for Biotechnology Information, homeopathic treatment exhibitsa significant reduction in inflammationas compared to the placebo group.
Why Dr Batra's for Tonsillitis Treatment
The earlier the tonsillitis treatment is started, the fasterand more complete the recovery is. A well-selected remedy quickly supports the body mechanism and clears the complaints in a shorter time period.
At Dr Batra’s™, we have achieved a positive treatment outcome of 96.8% in treating child health troubles including tonsillitis. Our doctors select a line of treatment after a thorough examination of the causes and symptoms of tonsillitis. If you notice tonsillitis symptoms in your child, book an online appointment with us for effective tonsillitis treatment with the help of homeopathy.
Want to know the state of your tonsils? take the tonsillitis valuation test: Test Now
What gets rid of tonsillitis fast?
Homeopathy not only provides long-lasting relief from tonsillitis but is even safe and natural.Homeopathic medicinescan be dispensed to children without having to worry about the side-effects.
How long does it take for tonsillitis to clear up?
Which homeopathic medicine is best for tonsillitis?
Is ice good for tonsillitis?
Cool drinks and foods lower the heat in the nerve endings in the throat, which reduces pain signals. They can also provide a soothing effect. If you’re struggling to eat other foods because of discomfort caused during swallowing, a few spoonfuls of a soothing frozen dessert can provide somerelief. Avoid food with rich, super-sweet sauces and additives, as they may irritate your already-inflamed throat.
While home remedies may give temporary relief, it is best to consult a homeopath for a long-lasting and side-effect-free tonsillitis treatment.
What should you not do when you have tonsillitis?
- Avoid hard food: If you have tonsillitis, eating hard or sharp foods can be uncomfortable and even painful. Hard foods may cause an itchythroat, leading to further inflammation and irritation. Foods to avoid include:
- Dry cereal
- Raw carrots or any other hard vegetables
- Raw apples or any other hard fruits
- Say no to alcohol: Drinks and mouthwashes that contain alcohol may cause a stinging sensation in a sore throat. Alcohol is also dehydrating, which is harmful for a person with tonsillitis.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking can cause a raw, itchy and burning feel at the back of your throat. According to a study by The National Center for Biotechnology Information, smokers may experiencemore chronic/recurrent tonsillitis episodes, indicating a tonsillectomy. Smokers are significantly more prone to PTB (pulmonary tuberculosis). Second-hand (passive) smoking can also elevate the chances of tonsillitis.
- Poor oral hygiene: Poor oral hygiene isn’t the first cause that comes to mind when dealing with tonsillitis, but it can actually be one of the major causes. When tonsillitis is due to bad dental hygiene, the first step is to take better care of your teeth and throat.
- Self care tips: is highly infectious. To reduce your chance of getting tonsillitis, stay away from people who have active infections. Don’t share drinking glasses, toothbrushes, utensils or other personal objects with anyone who has tonsillitis or a sore throat.Wash your hands often, especially after coming into contact with someone who has a sore throat or is sneezing or coughing. If you have tonsillitis, try to stay distant from others until the symptoms disappear.