Tips to boost immunity with homeopathy
Have you ever wondered how at every change of the season you fall ill but your colleague, sitting right next to you in office, seems to be unaffected? If you eat an ice cream once in a while, you catch a cold while someone you know eats one almost every other day and seems to be just fine?
Such incidences leave you questioning why only you are being subjected to such reactions. The answer to this lies in your body, in the form of your immune system.
Your immune system is responsible for fighting pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms that enter your body and can make you ill. If a virus is present in the air, it should ideally affect every person breathing the air. But that is often not the case. How your body reacts to these pathogens depends on how strong your immune system is. Therefore, there is a very strong connection between your immunity and your quality of life. With the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, it is imperative to work on your immunity.
Our organ systems are not very different from machines or systems we see around us. Just as good maintenance helps keep our machines in the best form, similarly our immune system can work at its optimum if we take the right measures to maintain it.
Even though each individual is born with an immune system, its effectiveness depends on many internal and external factors.
Let’s have a look at some of these factors.
Genetics – If your parents have any immune deficiencies, there is a high probability that you will inherit them at birth. Such deficiencies can be diagnosed either immediately after birth or in some cases even later in childhood or adulthood. They weaken the immune system, allowing health problems and infections to occur more frequently leading to low immunity.
Food intake – The importance of eating foods rich in nutrients cannot be underplayed. According to a study published in the National Library of Medicine an adequate intake of iron, zinc and vitamins A, E, B6 and B12 is particularly important for the maintenance of immune function.
Lifestyle and Environment – Your daily environment does have an impact on your immunity. If you are generally surrounded by unhealthy and unhygienic environments, it can impact your health negatively. Your immune system has to work harder as your exposure to pathogens increases. Your lifestyle choices also have an impact on your immune health. Sleeping patterns, diet preferences, work schedules, ability to handle stressful situations, exercising and other similar factors have a significant impact on your immune health.
Underlying ailments – People suffering from underlying chronic ailments, such as chronic lung disease, asthma, allergies, and so on, have a harder time warding off diseases. This is primarily because their immune systems are already working hard against the underlying ailments to protect them from new attacks of pathogens.
When it comes to immunity problems, children are most at risk. This is because their immune system is still developing. Child immunity is hence a matter of concern for many parents. We have already seen the impact of consuming nutritious food on the immune health. Hence, parents are wise to invest in different immunity boosting foods for children. You can easily check your child’s immunity by clicking https://www.drbatras.com/child-immunity-evaluation-test and filling in the basic information.
Read more about child immunity: https://www.drbatras.com/child-immunity
The good news is that there are some easy and effective changes that you can adapt in your life which can help you strengthen your immune system.
Tips to Boost Immunity:
- Drink enough water throughout the day. It is important for effectively removing toxins from your body.
- Sleep for at least 6 hours a day. While you sleep the immune system releases proteins called cytokines, which help in fighting infection or inflammation. Sleep deprivation can reduce the production of these cytokines, thus affecting the function of the immune system.
- Add more plant based foods to your diet. Foods like fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and legumes are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that may give you an upper hand against fighting harmful pathogens.
- Exercise in moderation. Actively engaging in moderate exercises like brisk walking, steady cycling, jogging, light hiking, amongst others can boost the effectiveness of the immune system.
- Consciously try to manage stress and anxiety better. When we are stressed, a hormone called corticosteroid is released which can suppress the effectiveness of the immune system.
- Take conscious steps to avoid infection. This is particularly important in the current scenario of the Coronavirus crisis. Regularly wash your hands thoroughly, wear the necessary protective gears, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth frequently, thoroughly wash all the fruits and vegetables before consuming and try to restrict yourself to home-cooked food.
These are just some of the many ways in which you can improve your immunity. However, if you are looking for an effective and long-term solution for your immunity-related problems, you need to seek medical aid. Since this is a long-term treatment, homeopathy is a safe and trusted way for improving immunity for you as well as your loved ones.
Homeopathy for Boosting Immunity
Homeopathic medicines are made from natural ingredients and are hence safe and free from side-effects. Homeopathic medicine for immunity does not suppress the existing symptoms but goes to the root cause of the problem and treats it to ensure long-term relief. As a preventive measure for the ongoing Coronavirus disease the AYUSH Ministry has recommended homeopathic medicine Arsenic Album-30 to boost immunity. Arsenic Album-30, when consumed on an empty stomach, can help in strengthening your immunity without any side-effects. A trial run was conducted of this medicine on 30,000 individuals and it showed a 100% success rate.
Dr Batra’s has more than 35 years of experience in bringing relief to people suffering from various ailments through the natural and safe means of homeopathy. If you want to learn more about how homeopathy can help you and your loved ones in boosting immunity book an appointment today https://www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment. Our homeopathic specialist will guide you in understanding the best homeopathic treatment for you and your loved ones.