Homeopathy Treatment For Hair Fall
Homeopathy is a system of medicine that can effectively treat hair loss with its gentle and natural approach. In homeopathy treatment for hair fall, a homeopathic trichologist aims to treat the root cause of hair loss and strengthen the hair follicles. Homeopathy treatment for hair loss helps to control hair fall and provides nourishment for hair regrowth. Many conventional dermatological treatments have serious potential side-effects and don’t reduce the chances of reappearance of hair loss. Homeopathy treatment for hair fall in dermatology not only reduces the chances of reappearance but is also a side-effect-free hair loss solution.
Results for homeopathy treatment for hair fall are long-lasting, and not superficial. Homeopathy treatment for hair fall is provided based on individualization, which is tailoring the remedy according to the individual's needs. For example, two patients suffering from the same type of hair loss problem may receive different medications depending on their case details. Hair fall treatment in homeopathy considers the causes like genetics, family history, hormonal imbalance, nutritional factors, emotional stress and other factors which may act as triggers for hair loss.
Hair fall treatment in homeopathy and its hair care products are some of the best and the safest ways to induce and stimulate new hair growth or regrowth of lost hair.
Homeopathic remedies for hair loss
Some of the best homeopathy medicines for hair growth, preventing hair fall and to stimulate hair growth are given below. Do not self medicate, please follow the advice of your homeopath:
Thuja Occidentalis: For hair fall due to itchy scalp, dryness and dandruff. Hair is very dry, lusterless and grows very slowly.
Natrum Muriaticum: For women who suffer from hair loss due to anemia after childbirth or experience thinning of hair from the forehead. This remedy is also used in homeopathy treatment for hair fall that is caused due to alopecia areata and dandruff.
Lycopodium: It is one of the remedies used in baldness treatment in homeopathy. Lycopodium works best for hair loss caused due to childbirth, during menopause, or due to ovarian disorders. Hair fall begins from the vertex and then spreads to the temples.
Fluoric acid: It is one of the best medicines used in homeopathy treatment for hair growth. It helps to treat hair loss in patches and stimulates healthy hair growth on the scalp. The hair tangles, becomes rough and easily breaks off.
Phosphorus: The hair falls out in bunches with dandruff. It is used for dryness and premature hair graying. Hair loss occurs in the forehead and vertex.
Some of the other homeopathic medicines that help treat hair loss are Phosphoric Acid, Sepia, Lachesis, Sulphur, Graphites, etc.
Remedies in homeopathy for hair loss after childbirth
- Natrum Muriaticum
- Pulsatilla Pratensis
Remedies in homeopathy hair treatment for dandruff
- Kali Sulphuricum
- Vinca Minor
Remedies in homeopathy hair treatment for alopecia areata
- Fluoricum Acidum
- Calcarea Carbonica
- Vinca Minor
Remedies in homeopathy hair treatment for premature baldness
- Baryta Carbonica
- Lycopodium Clavatum
When you see a homeopathic dermatologist or trichologist, they will first diagnose the hair loss condition and create a treatment plan which will include more than one treatment. This means; the homeopathy treatment for hair loss will not only help to control hair fall but also nourish your hair and build your immune system. The best part about homeopathy treatment for hair fall is that its medicines are non-habit-forming and do not cause any side-effects. Homeopathy treatment for hair fall treats different types of hair loss including alopecia areata, male pattern hair loss, female pattern hair loss; hair loss caused due to childbirth and many more. Homeopathy hair treatment also helps to prevent recurrences of hair loss and impart good health in general.
Homeopathy treatment for different types of hair loss
Homeopathy treatment for male pattern baldness
- Homeopathy treatment for hair fall not only treats the symptoms of hair loss or hair fall in men but also the underlying illnesses like thyroid disorder, diabetes mellitus or even physical and emotional stress.
- Homeopathy treatment for hair loss in men does not cause harmful side-effects such as decreased libido or ejaculation problems which commonly occur with the use of conventional medicines. Hair fall treatment in homeopathy includes remedies such as Thuja Occidentalis and Sabal Serrulata that have been used to treat male pattern baldness for over 100 years.
- Homeopathy treatment for hair loss helps to strengthen the hair roots naturally.
- Baldness treatment in homeopathy helps to regulate the hormonal imbalance, slow down hair fall and improve immunity. Homeopathy hair treatment further helps in the management of hair thinning with long-lasting results.
Homeopathy treatment for female pattern baldness
- Homeopathy treatment for hair fall in women not only treats the symptoms of hair loss but also its root cause. Baldness treatment in homeopathy effectively addresses underlying conditions like thyroid disorder, polycystic ovarian syndrome, anemia, and diabetes mellitus as well as physical and emotional stress.
- Homeopathy treatment for hair loss in women does not cause harmful side-effects, which commonly occur because of conventional medicines used for hair fall treatment. Hair fall treatment in homeopathy helps to strengthen the hair roots naturally, without any harmful effects.
- Homeopathy treatment for hair fall in women helps to regulate the hormonal imbalance/s, reduce hair fall and improve the absorption of nutrients. Baldness treatment in homeopathy further helps in the management of the hair thinning women experience. This leads to long-lasting results in controlling the hair loss condition.
- Homeopathy hair treatment delays baldness in women, removes toxins and improves blood circulation.
Homeopathy treatment for alopecia areata
- Homeopathy treatment for hair fall offers effective relief from disorders that are triggered due to abnormal immune responses by the body. Homeopathy hair treatment is not limited to only hair care; these medications are good for regulating immunity, thereby preventing the immune system from attacking the hair follicles.
- Along with low immunity, homeopathy hair treatment for alopecia treats other underlying causes of patchy hair loss, such as hormonal imbalances and nutritional deficiencies. It also treats conditions like atopic dermatitis, asthma, allergies, thyroid disorders, anxiety, stress and depression that may trigger or aggravate alopecia areata.
- Homeopathy treatment for hair regrowth controls the progress as well as the spread of bald spots to other regions.
According to a study conducted by the Skin Research Institute of Europe, homeopathy for hair aids in combating DHT (a hormone responsible for hair loss) without any toxicity or side-effects.
At Dr Batra’s®, we have successfully treated more than 6 lakh cases of hair conditions with a positive treatment outcome rate of 96.6% (authenticated by American Quality Assessors) over the past 35 years. We understand that everyone’s hair loss problem is unique, and there is no one size fits all solution; hence, we provide customized hair fall treatment in homeopathy to provide long-lasting relief. Book an appointment with Dr Batra's® for effective and side-effect-free hair fall treatment in homeopathy.
What is the best hair fall treatment?
How does homeopathy help in hair regrowth?
How does Dr Batra’sᵀᴹ treat hair loss effectively?
Does Dr Batra's™ provide different types of treatment for different types of baldness?
How to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally with homeopathy?