Homeopathic Hair Treatment for damaged hair
If your hair seems dry or brittle it may be due to lack of moisture. When the outer layer of your hair opens up it is a sign of your hair getting damaged. Can a mere haircut repair the damage? Is it possible to regain your healthy smooth hair? Of course! There are number of possibilities. To find out continue reading.
Before we begin, let us talk about what can cause hair damage? Sometimes the reasons are predictable, like using chemical-based products that include hair dyes and bleach or hair styling tools.
The use of chemical-based hair dyes can destroy your hair's natural moisture, making it coarse. The chemical-based bleach lightens your hair color, dissolves the melanin, making it brittle. Furthermore, heating and styling tools can also have adverse effects on your hair; blow-drying, using a straighter or curler can damage your hair and cause it to break.
Here are some signs that your hair is damaged so you can be sure about the troubles it can cause:
- Damaged hair is tangled because it lacks moisture, causing friction. It brings the hair strands together aggressively, which leads to knots.
- Damaged hair turns dry since the hair loses its natural moisture.
- Damaged hair can turn frizzy because the hair follicle lays flat due to moisture loss.
- Damaged hair is easily breakable due to weakened strands, causing hair fall.
Simple remedies to your hair damage problems exist; here are a few natural hair damage treatments to consider:
- Hair oils: The use of Olive, Coconut, Almond, Bhringraj, or Corn oil can help treat your damaged hair. These are rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants that relieve the moisture on the outer layer.
Heat half a cup of oil and massage it gently on your scalp. Leave it for 30-40 minutes and rinse. These can strengthen the hair and make it look shiny.
- Yogurt and oil mask: Yogurt and oil are an effective remedy for damaged hair.
Add two teaspoons of olive oil and six teaspoons of essential oils to half a cup of yogurt. Apply it on shampooed hair and cover it with plastic or a shower cap for 15-20 minutes. Later, rinse your hair with warm water thoroughly.
- Avocado paste: It is an ingredient that is rich in vitamins A and E, minerals, and saturated fats that are good to strengthen damaged hair.
Mash a peeled Avocado and mix it with one Egg. Apply the mixture to your hair and let it stay for 20 minutes. You can then wash your hair clean.
- Banana: Bananas are rich in moisture and potassium, which help treat dry and damaged hair. It can strengthen the hair, treat split ends, soften the hair and improve its elasticity.
Homeopathic Hair treatment without side effects
Mash one ripened banana and apply it on the hair from the tip to the roots. Leave it on for an hour and rinse it with warm water.
These natural remedies will not be able to help rectify the damage completely. You will also need to supplement them with treatment. In that case, opt for the natural science of homeopathy. It is gentle and side-effect-free and is also known to help your hair grow naturally. Dr Batra’s® New Hair–is India's first bio-engineered hair fall solution. Dr Batra’s New Hair is an FDA-approved, non-invasive and natural plant-based Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment that offers a hair regrowth solution. It uses plant plasma polypeptide, along with growth factors including copper tripeptide, thymisine, and essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to treat hair fall. Dr Batra’s® New Hair treatment is a five-step treatment regime that accelerates hair growth the fastest way possible naturally and painlessly. It is combined with the goodness of homeopathy and cutting-edge technology that treats the hair during the talogen phase, reducing hair fall faster.
It is a bio-engineered treatment that stimulates the hair follicles and helps thicken the existing strands to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth. According to clinical studies conducted on 1000 patients, 83% showed a significant reduction in hair fall, a marked increase in hair volume, improvement in the thickness of each hair shaft, and a continued increase in hair density, even after a year of treatment. Get in touch with our expert doctors and receive a holistic hair fall solution.
Book an appointment with us: www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment.