6 tips to grow your hair faster naturally
‘I have a request. Please don’t shorten the length of my hair.’
How many of you give this instruction to your stylist every time you go for a haircut? I believe most of you do that, especially women who say their hair doesn’t grow. Many women don’t even trim their hair for a long period, which causes split ends and promote hair breakage. Don’t worry, there are lots of ways to encourage your hair to grow faster and longer, naturally. All you need to do is keep a few things in mind and stay consistent with your hair care routine.
Here are a few essential tips to grow your hair faster:
· Get regular trims – While haircuts don’t fasten the process of your hair growth, they get rid of split ends that break your hair and stunt hair growth. Hence, opt for a hair cut every three months or at least every 5-6 months. Trimming your hair would also add volume and bounce to your hair.
· Massage oil on your scalp – Massaging any part of your body improves circulation by increasing blood flow to the area, and your scalp is no exception. Scalp massage with a stimulant like coconut oil (for added benefit, heat the oil) helps stimulate hair growth and add natural shine and luster to your hair. Oil massage also relaxes your mind, alleviate stress and tension, and boosts mood.
· Avoid excessive heat styling – Drying, coloring, straightening, and smoothening – we all fancy such hair treatments but do you know that these chemical processes can lead to hair breakage and stunted hair growth. Try to avoid them as much as possible and start loving your natural tresses. Even if you want to use, apply a heat protectant, use natural hair color, and decrease the temperature of heat styling products.
· Eat the right foods – Having long, healthy hair doesn’t just depend on which products you use; it also depends on what you eat. To promote hair growth, you need to have the right kinds of foods – protein, biotin, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, and omega 3 fatty acids. Vegetarians can balance their protein intake by including beans, green leafy vegetables, pulses, and tofu to the daily diet. Read more: food for hair growth
· Cover your tresses – Every time you step out in the Sun, pollution, dust, heat, or in the swimming pool, there are chances that you’re stripping the natural oils of your hair. Always ensure you cover your hair with a scarf or hat while you’re heading out. Wear a swim cap to protect your hair from chlorine.
· See your doctor if your hair is falling out excessively – Excessive hair loss, hair thinning, and stunted hair growth could be a sign of an underlying medical reason. For example, scalp infections, allergies, eczema are some of the issues that could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. Hence, your doctor can be your best bet in such a case. The doctor can help you rule out the underlying condition (if any) and suggest a treatment plan accordingly.
You can take the help of our homeopathic doctors for all your hair issues. At Dr Batra’s™, we have treated more than 7 lakh hair loss patients with a patient satisfaction rate of close to 94% (according to the AQA). We offer personalized treatment for every patient. For a consultation, you can book an appointment with us online https://www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment