Lung Infection Treatment in Homeopathy
The respiratory system relies on the lungs because they carry oxygen from the air into the bloodstream. The cause of lung infections such as bronchitis, pneumonia, and bronchiolitis could be bacterial or viral.
Lung Infection Symptoms
Lung infection can show symptoms that vary from mild to severe depending on the weather, age, and overall health, these include:
- Coughing: It releases mucus produced by inflammation in the airways and lungs.
- Fever: It occurs when your body tries to fight the infection.
- Muscles and backache: Lung infections can cause inflammation in the muscles, causing pain.
- Running nose: It accompanies sneezing caused due to bronchitis.
When your lungs are affected, it interrupts your day-to-day life. Here are 13 tips to keep lung infections at bay:
- Protect yourself from exposure to toxic fumes, gases, smoke, and other harmful substances.
- Avoid close contact with people having cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Try to avoid smoking or being around people who smoke to prevent lung infections.
- Get vaccinated for cough or other viruses.
- Get yourself vaccinated for flu annually.
- Talk to your doctor about getting the pneumonia vaccine.
- Protect yourself and your child from inhaling chemical-based products. Immediately seek treatment if there is a mishap.
- Stay indoors and protect yourself from dust and high levels of pollution.
- Keep washing your hands frequently to avoid contact with substances that may act as triggers.
- Being active can help keep your lungs healthy.
- Avoid consuming dairy products, soda, salty, processed, and fried foods, to keep lung infections at bay.
- Keep yourself protected from pet dander, dust particles, or pollen in the air to avoid breathing issues.
- Keep yourself away from crowded places where it is possible for a virus to spread quickly.
Home Remedies for Lung Infection
Bacteria causing lung infections can be treated using antibiotics and antifungal medications like ketoconazole or voriconazole. However, these medications can cause side effects like mild rashes and itching, swelling of the face and throat, and breathing problems. You can also choose to manage lung infections with the help of some home remedies:
- Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen can help treat fever
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Try hot tea with honey or ginger
- Gargle with saltwater
- Take enough rest
- Use a humidifier to add moisture to the air
Homeopathic Treatment for Lung Infection at Dr. Batra's
While these can give you temporary relief, to get yourself a permanent solution, you can opt for a natural, safe, and side-effect-free treatment with Homeopathy. According to a study by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, homeopathy is an effective treatment for all your respiratory problems. Homeopathic doctors take an in-depth diagnosis of your condition, giving you a treatment that best suits you. With the combined goodness of homeopathy and technology, Dr Batra’s Oxylung can be an effective solution to your lung infection. It is a comprehensive lung health treatment that consists of a Lung Function Test – a computerized clinical test that can assess your lung health; and Homeopathic Nebulization – a quick administrator of homeopathic medicine. We have a 96.3% success rate in treating patients with Respiratory ailments as authenticated by the American Quality Assessors.
So, book an appointment with us at www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment now.