10 Reasons Homoeopathy is the best for your Hair/ Scalp Problems
Are you suffering of dull/ limp or thin hair? Are you having scaly or crusty patches on the scalp? Have you lost hair in small circular patches? Are you experiencing overall thinning of hair?
So here is an excellent solution for all your above concerns…
Homoeopathic treatment is an ideal treatment for hair/ scalp problems for the following reasons:
- Homeopathy is free from any side-effects. Not only do homoeopathic medicines reduce hairloss but they also protect the body from harmful side-effects (such as decreased libido, ejaculation problems) that are common with conventional drugs.
- With patchy hair loss (non-scarring alopecia areata) homoeopathy has always been the first choice of treatment by most patients. Homoeopathy helps to slow down the progression of the bald patches and fill them up with new hair. A complete recovery is possible in most cases with homoeopathy.
- Recurrence of patchy hair loss (alopecia areata) in patients who are taking homoeopathic medicine is just 9.1%, whereas it was as high as 50% in patients who took conventional treatment for the disorder.
- Homoeopathic remedies such as Thuja Occidentalis or Sabal Serrulata have been used for treating hairloss in homoeopathy since 100 years. International clinical studies have proven that the two homoeopathic remedies cited natural DHT-inhibitor (hormone responsible for causing thinning of hair), i.e. they can control hairloss caused by DHT without side-effects.
- Hair lotions available in market to control hair loss are very high in chemicals and can cause a chemical burns on the scalp skin leading to permanent hairloss and scars in the affected areas. Homoeopathy has no such side-effects as the medicines are oral medicines.
- Anti-dandruff shampoos are the only solution available to control dandruff. Homoeopathy has specific medicines for particular type of dandruff and also takes care that it does not recur.
- Homoeopathy is a holistic medicine and treats the patient as well as the pathology. Hence PCOS and Hair loss can be simultaneously treated in Homoeopathy without having 10 different medicines unlike conventional medicines.
- Stress causes hormonal disturbances in the body like thyroid problems/ PCOS which are known to cause hairloss and is very effectively treated with homeopathy.
- Homoeopathic medicine being natural help to deal with hairloss in cancer patients caused because of the side-effects of conventional cancer treatments by anti-doting the harmful effects of cancer treatments and makes the journey through the treatment comfortable.
- Homoeopathy is a mind-body medicine. Homoeopathy treats not only the physical complaints, but also targets the mind and gently restores mind-body equilibrium- thus it treats the patient as a whole. This makes homoeopathy an excellent solution for hair problems related to the mind such as stress related patchy hairloss (alopecia areata), hair pulling disorder (trichotillomania), or stress induced massive hair shedding.