The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Your primary objective is to deliver the highest standards of medical excellence
& patient experience
• Carry out initial consultations with patients to get a detailed case history from them;
• Monitor and evaluate patient progress
• Explaining Self-Help to the patients for do’s and don’ts, nutrition and exercise
advice a nd any other relevant advice for the patient to be followed.
• Doing a periodical review of the case to know the status of improvement in the
patient’s condition and explain the same the patient through evidence recorded
as photographs, reports or special tests.
• Guide patients at the time of renewal regarding their terms and make relevant
updates for the next term. Also help in improving patient base by getting references
from well -treated cases.
• To effectively handle daily operations of the clinic as well as ensure that cordial
relations are maintained with the patients with an objective to provide them with
effective service as well as drive business.
• To multitask in the clinic across various roles in order to ensure that the patients
are well attended to and with utmost care & concern.
• Depending upon business requirements, you shall be trained on our systems and
processes at different clinics in the city/region, so that you shall get ample
exposure to handle different ailments/patients.
• Responsible for Business Management.
• Responsible for maintaining the clinic decorum and ambience.
• Well-developed interpersonal, communication and listening skills for case-taking
and patient management.
• An open, non-judgemental approach and the ability to gain the trust of patients.
• Sensitivity, maturity and resilience to cope with the emotional demands of
• An analytical approach combined with creativity and intuition for choosing the
• Good clinical and therapeutic knowledge.
• Multitasking across various roles in the clinic to ensure prompt patient service.
• Good people management skills.
Consult an expert doctor now
Request a call back