Allergic Eczema and Homeopathic Treatment
According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information, 20% of children and 3% of adults suffer eczema. Medically known as atopic dermatitis,it is a common skin disorder caused by genetic and environmental factors. In this condition, you may notice inflamed, red, and itchy patches on your skin. The most common type of eczema seen in people today is allergic eczema. Read on to learn more about this condition.
Allergic eczema is a condition where your bodies’ weak immune system reacts to external substances that include:
- Perfumes found in cosmetics
- Hair dyes
- Clothing dyes
- Poison ivy
- Antibiotic creams or ointments
- Soaps and cleaning products
These allergens can trigger allergic eczema symptoms that differ from person to person.
The allergic symptoms can be mild or severe, depending on the extent of your condition. The most common allergic eczema symptoms include:
- Red bumps that ooze, drain or crust
- Scaly, raw, or thickened skin
- Red, dried, and rough skin
- A burning sensation
We understand that dealing with this skin condition can be difficult.
Here are a few home remedies to help reduce the symptoms of allergic eczema:
- Evening primrose oil: An extract of the evening primrose plant, topically soothes irritations on the skin. It contains omega-3 fatty acids and gamma-linolenic acid that can prevent inflammation in the body.
- Colloidal oatmeal: It uses finely-ground oats that can help soften and calm the inflammation on your skin.
- Witch hazel: This is a topical solution to reduce skin inflammation.
- Sunflower oil: an extract of sunflower seeds that helps protect the outer layer of your skin, relieves itching and reduces inflammation.
- Calendula cream: a herbal remedy that heals skin inflammation and improves blood circulation in the affected area.
- Relaxation techniques: meditation, deep breathing, music therapy, yoga, and visualization techniques help relieve stress.
Along with these natural remedies, allergic eczema needs timely and professional treatments as well. You can opt for conventional or homeopathic treatment for eczema to manage this condition better.
Over-the-counter creams like corticosteroids help reduce itching and inflammation caused by this condition. Your doctor may also recommend prescription-strength ointments or corticosteroid pills depending on the severity of the symptom. The use of corticosteroid creams may cause the spreading of the infection while corticosteroid pills may cause indigestion, heartburn, difficulty sleeping, and high blood sugar levels.
Homeopathic treatment for allergic eczema
According to the Delhi Government, homeopathy is the first line of treatment for all skin-related disorders. In a study by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, 60 patients with atopic dermatitis, eczema, severe acne, chronic urticaria, psoriasis vulgaris, and alopecia universalis were given individualized treatments. The study showed 88.3% of patients with 50% improvement. Homeopathy and its holistic approach helps provide patients with long-term, effective, safe, natural, and side-effect-free solutions.
Why Dr Batra's®?
With Dr Batra's® 3D imaging device, we can examine upto two to three layers deep within the skin to understand the extent of your condition. Our expert homeopathic doctor then devises a condition-specific treatment plan to manage the visible issues and their underlying causes. Skin allergies, such as eczema, can be treated using Dr Batra's® Derma Heal. Derma Heal is the first of its kind homeopathic skincare treatment. It combines the benefits of UVB light rays with homeopathy to treat skin allergies in a painless, safe, and side-effect-free way. More than 400 clinical research investigations have shown that this treatment provides better treatment results within five weeks. As authenticated by the American Quality Assessors, we have a success rate of 94.3% and a total of 1.4 lakh skin patients. So, book an appointment now at https://www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment.