Urinary Tract Infections - Treatment
Homeopathic treatments ensure safe, sure and easy solutions, without any side-effects for patients of all ages and types, including immune compromised, chronically ill patients.
In a study conducted in Switzerland on some patients with spinal injury, it was found that these patients were resistant to antibiotic treatment, and were a clinical challenge due to their immobility. When homeopathy was added as a supplementary treatment to conventional medicines for these hospitalised, bed-ridden patients, it was found to be effective in preventing the recurrence of UTIs.
Another study published in the Indian Journal of Homeopathy has shown the effectiveness of homeopathic medicines in preventing the formation of kidney stones.
To sum up, a series of case studies supported the effectiveness of homeopathic treatment when given for a sustained period of time as well as helped reduce the tendency of stone formation and normalise creatinine levels in patients with kidney damage.
Why Dr Batra’s™?
At Dr Batra’s™, we have successfully treated patients with chronic UTIs.
- The treatment is planned as per the diagnosis and chronicity of patient complaints.
- Medicines are prescribed in low doses to suit the disease state.
- Medicines are carefully selected to limit complications.
- Besides treating the patient’s infections, our doctors also consider causes, trigger and risk factors to treat the illness from its root.
- Our doctors provide specific self-care and nutritional guidance in order to prevent recurrence of the disease.
With proper treatment, the patient will notice the following improvements over a period of time:
- effective reduction in burning, pain, discomfort and incontinence
- relief in spasms
- reduced tendency in stone formation
- improved urine outflow
- elimination of drug dependency
- general wellbeing and improved quality of life
Moreover, besides treating physical ailments, our doctors also counsel young women, especially newlyweds, who are hesitant or timid to speak openly about their genital hygiene.