Thyroid disorders – Types and homeopathy treatment
As of now, thyroid disorders affect 200 million people around the world and in most countries, half of the population remains undiagnosed. This condition is more common among women and the elderly. (Source: Grand View Research)
What are thyroid disorders to be precise?
When we speak about thyroid disorders, we are referring to the conditions that affect the thyroid gland. This specific gland is a butterfly-shaped gland that is present in the front of the neck. Thyroid plays a vital role when it comes to regulating many metabolic processes that take place in our body. Different types of thyroid disorders affect the functioning of the various organs and systems in the body. Therefore it is always better to get medical attention to treat the disorders as early as possible.
Symptoms of thyroid disorders
How do you know whether you are facing issues regarding thyroid disorders or not? It is pretty simple because you just need to check for the symptoms of thyroid disorders.
- Joint pain
- Weight gain
- Inability to conceive
- Increased sensitivity to cold
Once you identify these symptoms, you can immediately consult a doctor for further treatment procedure.
Are there different types of thyroid disorders?
Yes, there are different types of thyroid disorders and those are –
- Hypothyroidism – Hypothyroidism develops from the problems that occur within the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or hypothalamus. This disorder occurs when the thyroid gland is not able to produce sufficient amounts of thyroid hormone that is needed by the body
Hyperthyroidism - Hyperthyroism occurs when the production of the thyroid hormone increases in the body. This usually results in increased metabolism, but in most of the mild cases, the symptoms do not show up.
- Thyroid nodules – Nodules can vary in size and can be single or multiple. Nodules are caused by the benign tumors, benign cysts or by the cancers of thyroid. Thyroid nodules are the abnormal masses and lumps within the thyroid.
- Thyroid cancer – Thyroid cancer is pretty common when it comes to women as compared to the men. (Source: National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
Thyroid treatment in homeopathy
Are you aware about homeopathy treatment for thyroid disorders? Homeopathy is able to treat thyroid problems without any side-effects. Some of the important things to remember when opting for treatment in homeopathy are as follows –
- No surgery
- No side-effects
- No lifelong dependency on medicines
- Effective long-lasting treatment
- Safe treatment
Why Dr Batra’s™ ?
We believe in patient’s satisfaction and make sure that we put our patients at the top priority when it comes to homeopathy treatment. We have a high patient satisfaction rate of 96.6% (as authenticated by American Quality Assessors) at our clinics. Our homeopathy doctors determine the root causes of the thyroid problems and then prescribe customized homeopathy treatment .
Book an appointment online with us right away for thyroid treatment in