Female Infertility – Treatment
|Conventional treatment||Possible side-effects of conventional treatment*||Advantages of homeopathy|
|Hormonal treatment, Fertility drugs and Surgery||Drug dependency, Increased risk of miscarriage, Mood changes, Nausea and others.||No drug dependency, Natural oral medicines, Side-effect free|
* Treatment effects may vary from person to person
Infertility is referred to as the inability to achieve conception after trying to conceive for one year or longer with unprotected intercourse. If pregnancy does not occur during this period, the man or woman is diagnosed as having an infertility problem. If a woman keeps having miscarriages, it is also considered as infertility.
In women, several factor can hinder the process of pregnancy. This includes irregular menstrual cycle, PCOS, history of pelvic infection or STDs, thyroid disorder, blocked fallopian tube or uterine abnormalities such as fibroids. Factors such as age of 35 or older in women, smoking, obesity, diabetes, stress or certain medication can also increase the risk of infertility in women.
If you are unable to conceive 12 months of trying, seeking medical advice is recommended. Commonly used infertility treatment for women involves fertility and hormonal medications, assisted reproductive technology (such as IVF) or surgeries. Many of the conventional treatments may cause side-effects. The most common side-effects are mood changes, nausea, vomiting, painful swelling in the ovaries or increased risk of premature twins.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a safe, effective and side-effect free solution for infertility treatment. Homeopathy has proven its efficacy in infertility treatment. It was demonstrated in a clinical study published in the ClinMed International Library. The study revealed the effectiveness of homeopathic treatment in the management of infertility in women by a significant positive outcome. Out of 40 cases of female infertility, 27 patients (67.5%) conceived after individualized homeopathy treatment.
Homeopathy and Infertility Treatment
The role of homeopathy in treating infertility is vast; it aims to treat the root cause as well as helps to improve the overall wellness of an individual. Homeopathy can help increase the chances of natural conception and carrying the baby to full term. Choosing homeopathy can also help you avoid the possible side-effects of hormonal medicines, expensive surgeries and other unproven measures. Homeopathic medicines are made from natural ingredients and are side-effect free. They help in correcting the root cause such as ovulation disorder, prolonged or scanty periods, low sex drive or retention of sperm.
Infertility often causes psychological and mental distress, affecting the health of the patient. Infertility treatment in homeopathy does not involve any generic medicines. As the symptoms and causes of infertility differ from person to person, the treatment is also individualized. Homeopathic infertility treatment takes a holistic approach and aims to also address the emotional and psychological concerns of the patient.
Why Dr Batra's™?
At Dr Batra’s™, we have to our credit the rich experience of treating over 10 lakh patients over a period of 35 years. Homeopathic medicines for infertility treatment are safe, natural and non-habit forming. For an accurate diagnosis, the homeopath conducts an in-depth consultation with the patient. After determining the root cause, an individualized infertility treatment plan is prescribed. This plan incorporates homeopathic medicines, diet and lifestyle tips to better deal with infertility. As authenticated by the American Quality Assessors, Dr Batra’s™ has an overall success rate of 96% in treating women’s health problems including infertility in women.
What can cause infertility in a woman?
- Irregular menstrual cycle - If a woman has periods at intervals of greater than 35 days, it may indicate that she is not ovulating an egg predictably, or even at all. This could be a result of a hormonal imbalance.
- Pelvic or sexually transmitted infection - Infections can cause inflammation and risk permanent scarring or blocking of the fallopian tubes. These fallopian tubes are important for natural conception. To determine if the fallopian tubes are open, HSG test may be suggested.
- Uterine fibroids - Fibroids can impair the lining of the uterus and where the fertilized egg grows and develops into a baby. These abnormalities can cause irregular bleeding and affect the chances of pregnancy.
- Age - As women age, the quality and quantity of eggs decrease. Aging changes the likelihood of an egg being genetically normal. Hence, the ability to conceive a normal pregnancy in reduced once a woman is in her 40s.
What are the signs of infertility in women?
- Pain during sex - Pain during sex can be a sign of an underlying health problem such as infections, endometriosis or fibroids. This can influence a woman’s fertility.
- Light, heavy or painful bleeding - Anywhere between three to seven days is considered a normal menses period. However, if the bleeding is pale, extremely heavy, or if you suffer from severe cramps, it can be a symptom of endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease.
Hormone changes, obesity or medical conditions such as thyroid can also cause infertility problems in women. While there are a variety of drugs and treatment options available, homeopathic infertility treatment helps to address the root cause in a safe way without any side-effects. Visit: www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment.
What are the types of infertility?
- Primary infertility - This is where the woman has not conceived even once.
- Secondary infertility - Inability to become pregnant or to carry a baby to term after previously giving birth to a baby.
However, for the right infertility treatment, it is crucial to determine the root cause. Today, most types of infertility can be managed with advance diagnoses and the right infertility treatment.
How do you get pregnant if you are infertile?
Can infertility be cured?
In addition to medical issues, factors like lifestyle and diet can also affect fertility in women. Below are some lifestyle choices that you should evaluate:
- Smoking can harm the ovarian function in women
- Avoid alcohol consumption as this can negatively impact the reproductive and sexual functioning
- Being overweight can increase the risk of infertility. A change in your diet and exercise can go a long way in preparing your body
Talking with a doctor can help you figure out what works the best for you. Book an appointment with us by visiting: www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment.