Homeopathy Treatment for Hair Loss In Women From Root
Hair loss is not just a cosmetic disorder, it affects a woman’s self-esteem much more than it does a man’s. The very thought of hair loss can trigger intense psychological reactions among women. The causes for hair loss can be genetic, a diabetic shortfall, hormonal imbalance, or emotional stress. Hair loss can also be triggered by dandruff, cosmetics, and disorders such as psoriasis, allergic dermatitis, or eczema, of the scalp.
Book an appointment now or Hair Loss Treatment, especially for Women
Small Research on Hair Loss in women
According to a study by The Cleveland Clinic, More than 50 % of women will experience noticeable hair loss. Female-pattern hair loss (FPHL), which affects roughly one-third of all susceptible women, is the most common cause of hair loss in women.
Research suggests that hair loss may be an early, latent sign of underlying illness such as diabetes, or high blood pressure. It is, therefore, advisable to investigate such likely causes of hair loss. Common investigations should include blood sugar tests for diabetes, thyroid hormone function test for hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, hemoglobin and serum ferritin tests for iron deficiency anemia, and abdominal ultrasound for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) one of the classical triggers for hair loss in women.
How Homeopathy Treatment treats Hair Loss in Women
Homeopathy does not treat hair loss on the surface or the presenting symptoms, It treats the “root cause” of the problem, taking into account the individual’s unique nature, distinctive temperament, and idiosyncrasies. International studies suggest that certain homeopathic remedies, like Thuja Occidentalis and Sabal Serrulata, act as natural dihydrotestosterone (DHT)- inhibitors. DHT is a byproduct of the male hormone, testosterone, which activates hair loss. They are, therefore, evidenced to stop hair loss safely and effectively.
Medications mentioned in this blog should not be taken without the advice of a professional homeopathic practitioner. You can consult an expert from your nearest Dr Batra’s® Healthcare and obtain answers to your concerns if you have a worry or a question!
Is it normal to lose hair daily?
Why does women’s hair fall out?
- Hormonal changes — menopause.
- There is a family history of pattern baldness.
- Anxiety (physical or emotional)
- Poor Diet.
Is Hair Loss Caused by Frequent Combing?
Is it true that stress causes hair loss in women, or is this a myth?
Why choose homeopathy for hair loss/ female pattern baldness?
How to prevent hair loss in women?
- Without medical treatment, it may be difficult to prevent hair loss caused by genetics or underlying medical problems. However, some simple tips might help you control your hair fall:
- Protect your hair from the sun's damaging rays. When going out, cover your hair with a scarf or carry an umbrella. Wearing a helmet while biking can also be beneficial.
- Reduce and, if possible, avoid smoking, which can cause baldness in women.
- Wash and brush the hair gently, ideally with a wide-toothed comb, to avoid pulling out the hair. This can help in preventing hair loss.
- Hairstyles such as tight braids, buns, or ponytails should be avoided. They pull at the hair's root and can cause hair loss in women.
- Avoid using harsh hair treatments at salons.
- Avoid taking medications that may cause hair loss.