Can ADHD go away by itself?
This question is there in most parents’ mind whose child suffers from ADHD. ADHD i.e. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a group of behaviours found in many children and adults. Although the exact causes of ADHD have not yet been identified, heredity makes the largest contribution to the expression of this disorder. In instances where heredity does not seem to be a factor, difficulties during pregnancy, prenatal exposure to alcohol and tobacco, premature delivery, significantly low birth weight, excessively high body lead levels, and postnatal injury to the prefrontal regions of the brain have all been found to contribute to the risk for ADHD to varying degrees.
It is very essential for the parents to understand that ADHD is a lifelong problem. It may even go undiagnosed in some individuals. When the individual starts showing up the symptoms of ADHD which are primarily Hyperactivity, Inattentiveness, and Impulsivity it may scandalize the person dealing with such an individual. But ADHD in children can be definitely controlled with homeopathic medicine and counseling.
- Homeopathy is mind-body medicine. It analyses and treats subtle variations at one’s emotional, mental, social, spiritual levels and also behavior, which directly affects health.
Homeopathy is clinically useful for all types of emotional and psychological problems, including ADHD. It helps to restore children to their natural state of emotional health and overall well-being, without side-effects.
- Homeopathy believes in individualized ADHD treatment, wherein healing is targeted at the entire child, not just at a specific disorder, or illness. It takes into account the unique, distinctive nature and characteristics of each child, no less, and prescribes treatment accordingly.
- Emotional and psychological problems often appear at the deepest, most protected level. This is precisely where the overall healing process must begin. In the process, it restores the child’s emotional potential to its optimal level.
- The right homeopathic remedy produces a noticeable, beneficial change while regulating a natural
balance that may have gone away.
- Homeopathy aims to treat distinctive hyperactive symptoms that a child presents with, through the use of an appropriate remedy that suits one’s individuality, or personality not hyperactivity in isolation. This is where it differs from conventional medicine in which one medicine is prescribed to fit all, not withstanding each child’s unique nature, individuality, and temperament.
- Conventional medicines are known to cause many side-effects and tics being the most severe reaction. Homeopathic medicine is very safe and does not have any side-effects.
- Persons suffering from ADHD need long-term treatments and homeopathy can be given on a long-term basis without fearing any side-effects as seen in conventional medicine.
- Improve your child’s self-esteem
- Make available a variety of stimulating learning activities, like reading, drawing, and painting for your child
- Provide positive role models, or hands-on activities
- Teach your child organizational skill and to appreciate the value of personal effort
- Teach your child focusing techniques, such as yoga or simple breathing exercises
- Give your child choices, but establish consistent rules and routines
- Hold family meetings; better still, hold a positive image of your child
- Seek professional homeopathic treatment, when simple measures don’t help; follow-up with your doctor on a regular basis