Are you at a risk of developing a thyroid disease?
If any of the below is true for you, then it is time that you get checked for thyroid hormones through simple blood test which your doctor will suggest. You may be at a risk of developing thyroid disease. If you find abnormal levels then your doctor would be able to help you and guide you suggest the necessary treatment.
- Any family member suffering from thyroid.
- Your family member or you are suffering from another autoimmune disease.
- You are a female.
- You have just delivered a baby
- You suffer from chronic fatigue
- You are suffering from severe muscle pains which are not better even after taking pain killers or adequate vitamin supplementations.
- You have a habit of smoking
- You are near or already menopaused
- You are already 60years old
- You have been exposed to radiation
- You suffer from chronic stress
- You are trying to lose weight or gain weight but not very successful
- You suffer from irregular menses
- Your hair are getting unruly and not manageable as they are dry, brittle and break very easily
- You suffer from chronic constipation or diarrhoea
Thyroid diseases are treated generally through HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) by conventional school of medicine. Atleast 1% of people taking conventional medicine have reported side-effects of the same.
Minor side-effects include symptoms like abdominal cramps, diarrhoea, headache, heat intolerance, sleep difficulties, sweating and weight loss.
Major side-effects include symptoms like confusion, dizziness, fast or irregular heartbeat, feeling faint, mood swings, muscle weakness, nervousness, psychosis, restlessness, tremors, chest pain, shortness of breath, pain in shoulders, neck and jaw which require immediate medical attention.
To avoid these conditions to occur; getting treated with homoeopathic medicine would be the best answer.
Healing with Homoeopathy
Homoeopathy helps to produce thyroid hormone naturally by stimulating the immune system and helps in better functioning of the thyroid gland.
Homoeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body’s own healing capacity by encouraging the body to reactivate hormone secretions.
Homeopathy is free from any side-effects.
Stress causes hormonal disturbances in the body like thyroid problems s and is very effectively treated with homeopathy.
Homoeopathy is a mind-body medicine. Homoeopathy treats not only the physical complaints, but also targets the mind and gently restores mind-body equilibrium- thus it treats the patient as a whole.
If a patient is taking conventional medicine for hypothyroid, they can continue taking the medicine with homoeopathic medicine.
Slowly and steadily when the thyroid hormones come to normalcy the conventional medicine can be tapered off and the person can continue with homoeopathy to avoid recurrence.
Regular exercise and a high fibre diet often help in maintaining thyroid function and preventing constipation.
Have regular check-ups and pay attention to your symptoms. Report changes, if any, to your doctor.
Supplemental vitamin/ mineral combinations should be taken under supervision.
Caffeinated drinks and dairy products should be avoided.
Drink adequate water to prevent dryness of skin and hair.
Consume fruits, dry fruits, vegetables, beans and legumes in adequate amounts which will help combat nutritional deficiency and is required food for hair.