Acne Top 10 Facts & Homeopathy Treatment
Acne is a common problem seen in teenagers and adults today. According to a study by the National Center for Biotechnology Information, 9.4% of people worldwide deal with acne issues. The different types of acne breakouts you notice include blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, fungal acne, nodules, and cysts. The cause of acne breakouts can be hormonal changes. Other factors that can cause acne include oil production and bacteria accumulation in the pores.
Well, did you know acne problems can get severe? The severity of an acne can be mild - it may include whiteheads and blackheads, moderate - where you may notice multiple papules and pustules and/or moderate to severe - where you may see numerous papules and pustules and severe - where you may see large, painful, and inflamed pustules and nodules.
This complex skin condition has different facts.
Here are ten interesting facts you may not know about acne:
- Dairy can irritate the skin: The artificial hormones added to the cow’s diet and milk supply can trigger an imbalance in the human system, causing acne.
- Sunlight can help with acne: Sunlight can help you deal with acne and scarring. A 20 min exposure to sunlight can help your body produce Vitamin D, which helps with skin cell regrowth. It can then help treat acne and acne scarring.
- Makeup can cause acne: Makeup application can cause clogged pores, causing sebum oil buildup. It can then lead to acne breakouts on the skin.
- Water can benefit acne indirectly: Water helps keep your skin hydrated and cleans protein toxins from the body to help you get clear and acne-free skin.
- Stress can cause acne: When you are stressed, the body releases hormones that can increase skin oil production. It can then lead to an acne breakout. Stress reduction can help protect the skin from acne buildup.
- Eating chocolate doesn’t cause acne: Eating healthy can help improve skin health. However, there is no evidence to prove that a particular food can cause acne breakouts on the skin.
- Washing your face a lot may not help clear blemishes: Over-exfoliating and cleaning the skin can irritate it and cause dryness. It can then lead to an increase in oil production, causing acne problems.
- Environmental triggers can worsen acne effects: Dirt, bacteria, and dust are some external factors that can trigger an increase in acne.
- There is only one way to get acne breakouts: When your face overproduces oil and combines with dead cells, it can clog the pores, causing breakouts.
- Ways to prevent acne:
- Wash your face carefully and avoid washing it more than twice a day
- Use products that are oil-free for skincare
- Avoid breaking your pimples to stop forming acne marks
- Avoid touching your face with your hands to protect the skin from acne breakouts.
Acne treatment with homeopathy
Hormones, food, environmental factors, and an unhealthy lifestyle can trigger acne breakouts. Homeopathic treatments for acne are holistic. Homeopathy can treat the underlying issue of your condition in a natural, safe, and side-effect-free way.
Why Dr. Batra’s® for Acne Treatment in Homeopathy?
Dr Batra’s® has combined the goodness of homeopathy with scientifically proven treatments to give 15 lakh happy patients better treatment outcomes. Dr Batra’s® and its expert homeopathic doctors have provided 1.4 lakh, skin patients, long-term results for skin problems like acne. As authenticated by the American Quality Assessors, we have an 89% success rate for treating acne skin conditions. So, get in touch with our expert doctors today. Book an appointment https://www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment.