10 reasons Homoeopathy is best for Psoriasis
Psoriasis is multi-faceted. What is universal is its emblematic outward expression: thickened silvery white scaling and reddening of patches of the skin. The skin cells in psoriasis grow too quickly. The body does not shed these excess skin cells as is the case when one has healthy skin. When this happens excess cells accumulate on the surface of the skin, forming lesions. Although the precise cause of psoriasis is still a conjecture, what’s obvious is the presentation. These lesions differ in appearance with the type of psoriasis. There are 5 major types of Psoriasis:
- Plaque Psoriasis is broad, raised area on the skin.
- Guttate Psoriasis: spotted as if by drops.
- Pustular Psoriasis: small, elevated, circumscribed lesions.
- Inverse Psoriasis: psoriasis in armpits and groins.
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis: Recurring reddish, psoriatic patches covered with silvery scales.
When psoriasis affects the joints it is called Psoriatic Arthritis. Yet, any which way you look at it, Psoriasis is more than an itchy problem; it is a major social stigma.
10 reasons why Homoeopathy is the best for Psoriasis
- Conventional modes of treatments are based on immunosuppressant. They may clear the skin in a few days to few weeks but it would recur as soon as the effect of the medicine wears off.
- Topical treatments like creams/ ointments reduce the itching and inflammation temporarily but it would return with more intensity. Homoeopathy helps to stimulate body's natural healing capacity and restores the deviated immunity back to normalcy.
- Artificial Ultra-violet light therapies are known to cause burns but Homoeopathy has no such side-effects.
- Steroids may be prescribed in some cases to decrease itching and inflammation but they slow down the immune system and the frequency of their consumption keeps increasing. Homoeopathy is non-addictive and can also eliminate the need to consume conventional medicine.
- Homoeopathic medicines treat Psoriasis gently without damaging the vital organs unlike conventional medicine which is known to damage the Liver.
- If Homoeopathy is considered as treatment option in the early stage of the disease, then the overall control of the disease in future is much better.
- Homoeopathic medicine helps to deal with stress more effectively and helps control the intensity of complaints during seasonal variations.
- Unlike crude medicine which contain high amount of Lead; Arsenic or Mercury which are known to damage the vital organs.
- Homoeopathy uses natural medicines in potentised form which is extremely effective and absolutely free from any side effects.
- In any skin affection there is often an underlying psychosomatic factor. Homoeopathy can help treat this factor very effectively without causing dependence or addiction.