|Conventional treatment||Possible side-effects of conventional treatment*||Advantages of homeopathy|
|Oral medications, rescue/ controller inhalers||Drug dependency, drowsiness, dry mouth, headache and more||No drug dependency|
|Immune modulators||Suppresses the immune system, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue and more||No side-effects|
* Treatment effects may vary from person to person
Homeopathy has proven efficacy in the case of asthma treatment. The Indian Journal of Research in Homeopathy, 2015, showed homeopathy in a positive role in reducing the frequency, intensity and duration of acute asthma. It also noted a reduced drug dependency in 2641 patients from all over India.
In another research study published in the Journal of Advances in Integrative Medicine, 2018, found that homeopathic medicine for asthma was more effective than conventional treatment.
Suffering from asthma can make your airways extremely narrowed, swollen and also increase the production of mucus. The immune system of an asthmatic person becomes hypersensitive and hence reacts abnormally. There are several treatments available to manage asthma symptoms. Prevention and long-term control are important to reduce asthma attacks. During an asthma flare-up, you may need to use a quick-relief inhaler. In terms of conventional asthma treatment, the medications only offer control of the symptoms. The side-effects of conventional asthma treatment include weakness, headache, weight gain, increased heart rate and an upset stomach, amongst others. The side-effects are generally mild; however, long-term use of steroids can cause aggravated side effects.
Asthma treatment in homeopathy helps to alter the immune response of the body. Homeopathic asthma treatment not only addresses the symptoms but also helps to significantly improve the quality of life of the individual. Asthma medications in homeopathy do not involve any generic medicines. This is because no two asthmatic individuals have the same symptoms. Homeopathy is well recommended for chronic complaints and the prevention of future complications in asthma.
Why Dr Batra's™?
At Dr Batra’s™, we have to our credit; the rich experience of treating respiratory problems for more than 30,000 patients over a period of 35 years. Asthma treatment at Dr Batra’s™ offers the best medicine for asthma, which is safe, natural and cost-effective. It aims at providing long-lasting relief to the patients. For an accurate diagnosis, the homeopathy doctor conducts an in-depth consultation. After determining the root cause, an individualized treatment plan is prescribed. Homeopathic medicine for asthma focuses on reducing the sensitivity towards allergens and the frequency of the attacks. It shortens the duration as compared to attacks experienced before the treatments. Homeopathic medicines for asthma also focus on addressing allergic tendencies which is one of the main causes of asthma. As authenticated by the American Quality Assessors, Dr Batra’sTM has a success rate of 96.3% in treating respiratory problems including asthma.
The response to asthma treatment depends on various factors such as the duration of the ailment, general health of the patient as well as the extent of severity. Asthma treatment in homeopathy helps to manage all the symptoms – be it physical, mental and/or emotional. It is recommended for all cases, be it acute or chronic asthma.
Want to understand the severity of your asthma? Take the asthma evaluation test: Test Now
What is the most effective treatment for asthma?
What kind of food is good for asthma?
- Vitamin D - Getting enough vitamin D can help with asthma attack treatment. Milk, egg yolks, mackerel or mushrooms are some of the rich sources of vitamin D. To increase vitamin D levels, you can also spend a few minutes outdoor in the sun.
- Vitamin A - Higher levels of vitamin A helps in better lung functioning. Good sources of vitamin A include carrots, broccoli and leafy greens such as spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory foods - Garlic and ginger both are known to have anti-inflammatory properties. Adding them to your daily diet can help reduce airway inflammation and fight lung infections.
- Ejaculation problem- Having difficulty with ejaculation or ejaculation of small volumes of fluid can have an effect on fertility.
What are the 3 types of asthma?
- Nocturnal asthma (night-time asthma) - As the name suggests, the symptoms are worse at night. This can make sleeping difficult and leave you feeling tired during the day.
- Exercise-induced asthma - It is triggered due to strenuous exercise or physical exertion. It results in normal asthma symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing or other symptoms during or after exercise.
- Allergic asthma (seasonal asthma) - It is triggered when the patient comes in contact with an allergen. Few patients may experience flare-up symptoms, particularly in the winter season. To know the exact trigger and the right asthma treatment, it is best to consult an expert doctor.
What is the main cause of asthma?
What drink is good for asthma?
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and a worthy addition to your anti-asthma diet. Tomato juice is beneficial to help relax the inflammation in the airways.
- Consuming honey with hot water can help to remove phlegm that causes difficulty in breathing.
- Having turmeric tea with ginger twice a day can complement asthma treatment.
The right asthma treatment makes a big difference in preventing both short-term and long-term complications. To know more, consult our team of homeopathic experts for safe, effective and long-lasting asthma treatment visit: www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment.