Say Goodbye to Hair Loss with Hair Transplant!
A guide to hair loss treatment – Hair Transplant
Most husbands and brides-to-be want nothing more than their day to be absolutely perfect. Similar was the case with Rashi and Ankit. While Rashi was busy in grooming herself for the big wedding day, Ankit was busy worrying about ‘something’.
He had been engaged for around seven months and was busy making plans for their wedding when he noticed he wasn't quite as full on top as he used to be. Going to be a bridegroom with a bald head became a nightmare for him - "Hey, baldie!" the guests would shout at me. Others might gossip about my bald head...”
He is not alone as a huge 72 percent of men feel that they are facing hair loss problem while the same study found that 61 percent of wives, fiancées and girlfriends worry that hair loss will have an impact on their partner's confidence. Such results highlight the importance of hair for many men and indicate that men with less hair on top often feel less confident and attractive than men with fuller hair.
[Also Read: Men’s Hair Loss – Does your hair make you look old?]
And, why not? The dominant masculine body ideal still revolves around a lean, muscular look – with a full head of hair.
How to fix the hair loss problem then?
When you see that you are losing more strands of hair than normally people do or thinning of your hair can make you go bald one day, then it’s time to meet a professional and start looking after your hair. Instead of trying many different remedies it would be beneficial to consult a TRICHOLOGIST. Yes, he is the one who can help you and give best hair fall control solutions. He is the specialist in ‘Hair’ and knows everything – right from your scalp to the root. A trichologist can help us understand the reason for hair loss in men and women. To fix thinning hair and balding most of the specialists recommend Hair Transplant.
Let’s understand this hair fall treatment.
What is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a procedure in which hair is picked from the back of the scalp — where even bald men never face the hair loss condition — and, transplanted in the balding area.
Thus, you get:
- Completely natural, growing hair
- Permanent hair
- An aesthetically pleasing, youthful look.
Is it a permanent hair fall control solution?
- Yes, the results of hair transplantation are permanent
- Hair from the back of the scalp is genetically programmed to grow for the rest of your life
- It grows permanently even when transplanted in the balding region.
Is special maintenance required for this hair fall treatment?
- The transplanted hair requires no special maintenance
- It can be treated just like normal hair
- The hair can be washed, combed, oiled, cut and styled normally giving natural and excellent aesthetic results.
2Is hair transplantation a painful hair fall solution?
- Hair transplantation is not painful
- It is so comfortable that while the procedure is going on, you can watch TV, read a book or chat with your friends on your mobile phone.
Is hair transplantation safe?
- Hair transplantation is absolutely safe; it has no side-effects
- As a precautionary measure, though, a series of tests are done before the procedure to ensure that you are fit for undergoing surgery.
How soon can I get back to work?
- You can resume work on the next day after hair transplantation, though surgeons often recommend that you take a break for a day before resuming work
- No hassles of taking long leaves from your work. This adds to the convenience of the procedure.
Who is an ideal candidate for this hair fall treatment?
- Men who are losing hair from top and frontal portion of the head (male pattern baldness) are ideal candidates
- Women suffering from hair loss can also benefit from hair transplantation
- Age is no constraint — anyone from 21 years right up to 80 years can go for this hair fall treatment.
When can I see results after hair transplantation?
- The newly transplanted hair is visible even on the day of the procedure
- The hair starts growing gradually and you can notice the steady difference month after month.
- For hair to grow to your normal full length and observe the full result of the procedure, it may take around 9-12 months.
Do I have to continue medicines even after a hair transplant?
The transplanted hair does not need treatment, but it is advisable that you continue medication after the procedure so that your natural hair doesn’t fall out. Preventing hair loss from the rest of your scalp is also important — to get the ‘best look’ post-transplantation.
Hope, this blog have answered your most of the questions regarding the effective hair fall treatment i.e. hair transplant. For any more questions or queries, you can always contact our doctors and chat with them LIVE by visiting https://bit.ly/ChatLiveWithOurDoctor and clicking on “Chat with our Doctor” for a personalized hair fall solution. Our doctors shall be happy to assist you.